Are you one of the many Americans living with crooked teeth? Are you interested in braces, but concerned about having a mouth filled with metal wires and brackets? A great alternative can be clear braces.
At our office, Dr. Verkler regularly fits patients with Invisalign® in Palm Harbor, FL. Invisalign® is a proven, safe and well-respected way to get straight teeth without letting anyone know. Using clear aligners that are made to fit your mouth and gently (but firmly) move your teeth into straighter position, Invisalign® gives you the outcomes you want… discreetly.
Why are people asking for Invisalign® clear braces?
· They cost about the same as traditional metal or plastic braces. This means if you can afford one type of braces, you can afford another. Plus, offices like ours offer exceptional financing possibilities to applicable candidates to help extend your payments.
· They allow you to eat whatever you want. Who wants to say no to a gooey dessert or a handful of popcorn? Invisalign® clear aligners are removed for eating, so you never have to worry about breaking a bracket again.
· They give you the chance to thoroughly clean your teeth and gums. After eating, in the morning and before bed, you can completely brush and floss, getting your teeth and gums perfectly clean and sanitized. Then, pop the aligner tray back in your mouth. No fuss, no muss!
· They allow you to avoid the embarrassment of having traditional braces. For some individuals, having metal braces simply is not a feasible option. Invisalign® is the clear way to avoid this worrisome, troublesome concern.
· They give you results without advertising that you are straightening your teeth. Tell only the people you want about your Invisalign®. Most others will never know!
Is Invisalign® Right for You?
Now that you know a little more about Invisalign®, you may be wondering if this is a viable solution for your needs.
The best candidates for Invisalign® include those who:
· Have crooked teeth, teeth with gaps, overbites, etc.
· Want an alternative to traditional metal braces.
· Had braces years ago without long-term success.
· Want to be able to get straight teeth without watching what they eat.
· Are interested in getting the confidence boost that comes with looking and feeling healthier!
For more information on Invisalign® in Palm Harbor, FL, give our office a call today.