Millions of American adults suffer tooth loss whether it's a single tooth to an entire row. There are many solutions for your dental problem from dentures to dental implants. Dentures are a tried and true affordable method that many people use to have a full set of teeth. But dentures aren’t without their limitations. Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your mouth to secure crowns, bridges or dentures to. Essentially, implants replace the tooth roots in your jawbone.
Benefits of Dental Implants
We recommend dental implants for many reasons:
· Aesthetics - implants resemble and act like your own teeth. Your dentist can match the color of replacement teeth to your own teeth for a more natural look.
· Speech improvements - when dentures don’t fit well, the teeth can slip in your mouth. Implants allow you to speak without any worry.
· Comfort - implants are generally more comfortable.
· Self-esteem - you’ll have more confidence with implants.
· Durability - implants are designed to last. Take care of your implants and they will last a lifetime.
· Convenience - no messy adhesive to deal with. Take care of your implants just as you do your natural teeth. Brush and floss regularly, see your dentist every six months for a cleaning.
· Improved oral health - implants protect your mouth from bone loss that support your teeth. You may also be able to keep your healthy teeth, improving your dental health.
Are You a Candidate For Dental Implants?
Dental implants have a success rate of about 98 percent. Many people find this procedure to be effective. However, not everyone can receive implants. You will have to be evaluated on an individual basis. If you have good oral health without other health problems, you probably will be a good candidate. Make an appointment today with one of our dentists at Knellinger Dental Excellence near Tarpon Springs, FL to discuss treatment options that will give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Currently rated by 0 people